- Simultaneous cutting of 2 to 8 logs
- Maximize productivity by using servos for each operation
- Adjustment of each part when changing the cutting width / outer diameter is completed instantly
- It can cut up to 190 mm outer diameter of the product
|Number of simultaneous cut||3 inch paper core model||small paper core model|
Production capacity (approximate)
|model||Production quantity per hour||Number of consumption logs per hour|
- It is a calculation when 81 pieces of 15 mm products are taken from the original logs of 1250 mm and each piece is cut in 3 seconds.
- After cutting the original logs, the time automatically set is 21 seconds.
- The production capacity depends on the material, outer diameter, cutting width, and target quality of the product.
|log outer dia×length||100～190 mm×1,550mm|
|paper core inner dia×length||3″×1,600mm|
|slitting width||5～100 mm|
|slitting width accuracy||±0.1mm|
|log rotation speed||400～1,200 rpm|
- This is just an example. It may change depending on the model of the device, the size of the product to be cut, etc.